Get access to DST Properties from vetted real estate companies to use as replacement properties for your DST 1031 Exchange.
Get 1031 Property List Now
(Note: This is not a complete list of investment opportunities.)
Benefits of a DST 1031 Exchange
Delaware Statutory Trust 1031 Exchanges are a core component of IREXA’s innovative tax reduction approach. A 1031 exchange may allow you to defer gains from the sale of real property to a more opportune time. You may be able to diversify your portfolio by geography, type of investment, and industry while still matching debt/equity requirements of the code by exchanging into a professionally managed Delaware Statutory Trust property. With a DST 1031 Exchange, you receive passive income without management responsibility, that’s retirement.
Some benefits of a DST 1031 Exchange include, but are not limited to:
- Income paid monthly (with most sponsors).2
- Help to reduce the stress of mandated 45 and 180 day 1031 Exchange deadlines.
- The ability to partially shelter income through proportional participation in interest deductions and property depreciation.
- No day-to-day management.
- Professional property and asset management.
- Commercial assets available nationally.
- Quarterly and annual performance reporting and analysis.
- Ability to utilize IRC 1031 again in the future upon disposition of current securitized fractional real property investment.3
- Pre-arranged financing with non-recourse loan structure in most cases.
- Greater disclosure requirements than provided in traditional real estate investments.
Visit www.irexa.net for more info!